Sunday, August 30, 2009

Matchmaker

Oh, the irony.  I have turned into a matchmaker.  I don't have many prospects for myself, but my friends are interested in each other via Facebook.  Okay, I'll set something up.  Hopefully, karma will reward me.  It's funny, the girl who is kinda interested in Dewey is even more interested in someone else I know.

I like the fact that I was contacted first.  I had to revoke access to my friends from a certain individual because he was sending creepy messages to a few of my girlfriends.  Not acceptable!

It takes hours to troll through people's Facebook friends.  I am surprised that many people out there are doing it.

Advice
Yes, it's cool to check out your friend's friends, but do not contact them unless you tell your friend first!

No comments:

Post a Comment