Saturday, August 29, 2009

No Adventures Tonight

As I predicted, because I want to stay in and do nothing, people want to go out to drink, dance, eat, etc. Whatever, I am tired and sticking to my plan. Plus, nothing sounded that interesting to me.

I did a lot Friday night. Made it to a happy hour party, late dinner, and birthday party. It was a very hot night in San Francisco so everyone was out enjoying. People were hanging out in the parks at night because most do not have air conditioning in their apartments. Didn't see any cute guys out, but I did meet a couple of cute dogs. I bet the Marina was crawling with scantily clad ex sorority girls.

Surprisingly, I did not see Dewey last night. No biggie to me, but the younger girl who has a major crush on him was pretty bummed.

I think I did enough last night to make up for staying in tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog. I find it very entertaining! Do you mind if I link you?

    ReplyDelete