Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What Would You Do?

Would you go out with someone totally not your type (physically...think height, weight, hair color, etc) that treats you incredibly well? Or, someone who is more your physical type that doesn't treat you as well?

This is a toughie I haven't figured out yet. I really didn't think I was THAT shallow. Come on, take a look at Odie!! I thought he was cute, but this is the Peanut Gallery on Odie's looks:
  • Ivan: "...he's too ugly to be even close to datable. If you and him were to ever walk down the street people would think you're a high priced Asian prostitute."
  • Lynn: "...he is not "eh" he is 100% unfortunate. I can't believe you even considered him - there is not enough alcohol in the world to make him look even passable. Yes, he really is that bad. Good thing you have friends to tell you these things. From now on I will require a photograph of any and all potential candidates"

No comments:

Post a Comment