Monday, March 30, 2009

Okay Really?

Okay really? Aquaguppy wanted to meet up today. I said, I would be free for 1 hour. He said he probably can't (waiting for me to beg or plead or something) and wants to do something next weekend. Silly boy, I replied with, "K, have a good week." Get in the friend bucket!! Enough of this nonsense, next time I see him which is TBD since I am quite busy, going to lay it out.

Went to an event at the dance studio tonight. Not many of the students were there, but it was fun. Chatted with a fellow student (guy who sometimes dances as a girl when there aren't enough girls) who has danced with Dance Guy before. He said Dance Guy seems like he lacks confidence. At first I thought, "Hmm, that's a plus." However, Ivan pointed out after the last guy with no confidence (Odie), I shouldn't get too excited.

Meeting up with the lawyer later this week. As of right now it is lunch, but I have a feeling it might morph into dinner if I am okay with it. We'll see how I feel later this week.

Web 2.0 at Moscone is this week. I am going. I bet it'll be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment