Friday, March 20, 2009

Is San Francisco Really That Small?!?!

Went barhopping in the Financial District around Happy Hour. Ran into some of Aquaman's friends at Royal Exchange. They were totally trying to figure out who the dude with me was. I could feel the flurry of text messages being sent in the 20 minutes I was at that bar. Also passed 2 of his pals on the street last night after dinner in North Beach with my friend E. Is San Francisco really that small? Why do I feel like I am in an episode of "Sex and The City?" Haha.

This might be confusing for some of you, but Aquaman is getting renamed to Aquaguppy. A much better name for this character? Thanks bro...

There were a ton of cute boys out tonight! Too bad they were all glued to the TV. Gotta love March Madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment