Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Ode To Single Ladies

Someone sent this article about single ladies.  It basically talks about all the pros to dating an almost perpetually single lady.  I agree with the list and really appreciate this view, rather than the cat lady stereotype.

I have many lady friends who always have to have a boyfriend.  I do not share in this practice because I care about my time.  Many of these lady friends have almost endless lists of complaints about their current beaus, but continue to date them because they "like to have someone" - this has been the most cited reason.  How about date yourself, spend time with yourself, be by yourself until someone incredible comes along.  There's no need to settle for some guy just because you want to have someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment