Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Guys Guys Guys

Sigh. I think guys go to dance class to meet girls. Now this is all good and fine, but could the guys be a little bit more realistic? Let's say you are a 50 year old dude, do you really think I go to class to see you or to learn something?

Ugh. I have a fan club and it's growing. I am not even close to being a good dancer, yet people are more than happy to let me trample all over their toes. There is the 5'5" Chinese guy with broken English who is about 37. He wants to know where I live, exactly what classes I go to, and what I like to do for fun. Today he thought he was the bomb because I was laughing; what he didn't know and what he wouldn't want to hear was what I was laughing at (him). Uh dude, really? Poor guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment