Tuesday, December 20, 2016

15 Minutes

Since my last post on this went so well, more on emails and cellphones.  I remember a time when the majority of adult men and women had patience (I do have girlfriends who go crazy when a guy doesn't reply within minutes).  Times have changed. 

A guy who I've been talking with online asked me for my number and I gave it to him.  He texted me a few minutes later.  About 15 minutes after that, he emailed me again to say he texted me and asked another question.  I find his lack of patience to be utterly unattractive, which I've mentioned before.

Let's see what people could be doing with 15 minutes instead of frantically checking and replying to texts:
  • Making and eating a sandwich
  • Making an elaborate meal
  • Showering
  • Brushing teeth and washing face
  • Putting on makeup
  • Drying hair
  • Taking a nap
  • Reading a book
  • Watching a movie
  • Watching TV
  • Talking on the phone
  • Driving to work
  • Driving home from work 
  • Sitting under the Bay Bridge on BART
  • Shopping at Safeway 
  • Living their lives
  • And more

No comments:

Post a Comment