Thursday, May 15, 2014

Weather And Mood

Really think weather plays a big role in mood, definitely for me, maybe for others?  It's been really warm in SF, like 80-90 degrees, which is pretty unheard of.  I've noticed people are friendlier and smile a lot more.  If it was 80 degrees everyday for at least three months here, I think I'd really like SF and would stay here despite my cons.  Apparently, I care about the weather...a lot...who knew?

I'm trying to think back to when I lived on the east coast, but I really can't remember.  Were people more pleasant during the summer?  Maybe?

4 comments:

  1. Everyone's happier when there's a burst of warmth after a cold spell. But like most things, people get used to it and their moods level out. I'm already over the warm weather in SF, I moved here to get away from sweltering hot & humid summers where your AC is on full blast and it's too hot to go outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this weather, I'm in such a better mood, lol

      Delete
    2. Maybe you have seasonal affective disorder. You should get a lamp.

      Delete
    3. I think you're right, I should get a lamp

      Delete