Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Never A Good Sign?

Ever meet a guy in person (from online) and hear the question, "So, what do you think of match/OkCupid/Plenty Of Fish/etc?"  I have twice.  Both those experiences have not been good.  I think those are the guys looking for a girl who will just put out.  It's like the dck from a couple of weeks ago (yeah, the "frigid" name calling guy  who I saw walking around downtown on Friday and and this guy).

I'll admit it, I've asked the "What do you think" questions to guys I am not interested in ever ever ever seeing again.

Theory
If the guy asks you about your online dating experience while on a date with you (awkward to begin with), lower your hopes and expectations.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you wrote this, because I completely agree! When I'm on a first online date with a guy, I still like to maintain the illusion that we didn't meet online, but that we met at a bar or a party. It makes the whole experience less contrived.

    ReplyDelete