Monday, November 16, 2009

More Fish?

Arthur is relentless.  The guy contacted me again over the weekend.  He must be insane.  There is no other way to describe his behavior.

Went to a party over the weekend and met new guys (not to be thrown into the potential category).  There were too many short guys out.  I am amazed by the fact that 95% of girls know how to dance and dress like strippers.  My goodness, it was an interesting crowd.

Forget high school, I am in fourth grade.  One guy told me he needed liquid courage to speak to me.  He was odd.  He kept lurking behind me, going away, and continuing the pattern.  After the 5th or 6th time, he decided to speak.  Then he wanted to dance with me and I told him no.  He continued to lurk.  Strange.

Then I got hit on by the typical player...spectacular body, great teeth, slightly aggressive.  He's the kind of guy that always gets girls.  He can't even walk without tripping over a girl who is throwing herself in his lap.  Well, I am not that girl and this confused him.  He wants to meet up sometime even though I rejected him the entire night.  I don't actually think there is anything wrong with him, I am just not a slut and not interested in being groped by a stranger in a bar.  I also enjoyed the fact that he was aggressive.

Then there was the guy who feigned concern for my well being.  "Oh, hey, are you okay?  Oh are those your friends?  Come hang out with us."  I expected him to say he had balloons and candy in his van.  I am sure he is actually a nice guy, but he was short and more than a decade older than me.

Then there were the dance floor guys.  All the guys who get on the dance floor, stand behind a girl, and hope she starts rubbing her ass on their d*ck.  No.

Felix realizes guys hit on me when I go out.  He has seen this with his own eyes.  Doesn't this concern him?  It should.

No comments:

Post a Comment