Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oh Sh*t

Oh sh*t, this is no good.  I went out with the semi-aggressive player guy from the party a couple of weeks back.  I will be naming him The Player.  Well, of course I am not sold on him...actually I don't like him that way at all.  He is nice and funny, but there is no spark.  Also, we come from two very different socioeconomic classes and our definitions of success do not line up.  He is trying to pull himself up by the bootstraps while lighting mine on fire. 

Unfortunately, I think he likes me a lot (or wants to get into my pants a lot).  He contacted me very soon after our first get together (I do not want to label it a date because there was no eating or drinking involved).  In less than 12 hours from when the get together was over, I have received 3 phone calls and 3 texts.  I don't think he is close to giving up yet.  Sh*t sh*t sh*t.

Even though I haven't seen Felix in a while, he is still winning.  What does this say?  Either Felix truly is really good or everyone else is really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment