Thursday, November 19, 2009

I See

It has been brought to my attention that guys take a very passive way of asking girls out because they fear rejection.  I see.  I knew this, thanks.  You know what?  No guts, no glory.

I got a message from a guy I met at a party a couple of weeks ago.  From my perspective, the email had no message.  It was a reminder that he exists.  Okay, what am I supposed to do with this?  I know what he wants me to do (write back and tell him I want to hang out with him or ask him to ask me out).  Am I going to do that?  No.
  1. I have no interest in dating him
  2. If he demonstrated some kind of value, I might consider dating him (this is very slim), but at least he would have more of a chance than he does now
It's obvious that he is interested.  Just like how it is obvious that all the other passive guys I meet are interested.  Does this passive route work for any of these guys?  It must if they keep using it right?  I am sure passive does work on some girls...the girls guys are generally not interested in until they've had a 6 pack of beer.  It doesn't work here...move along please.

1 comment:

  1. You should write your own VH1 show. Kinda like the PUA only from a female point of view.

    ReplyDelete