Monday, August 10, 2015

Too Comfortable

It's always irked me when guys mind their Ps and Qs on the first few dates, then they start getting too comfortable and think they don't need to try anymore.  Or maybe, the beginning was all an act? 

I know this is something that happens to other women.  One gal I know has "dates" with her boyfriend, which consists of her bringing take out to his place and watching him play Xbox all night.

I'm going to start telling guys they need to shape up, as soon as, I start seeing signs of bull s*t.  With New Leaf Guy, I'd become very unavailable, which got him to shape up, but I only saw a temporary improvement.  Calling him out also did nothing, so disqualified.

1 comment:

  1. To all the men out there: what are you looking for in a woman? what is up with your casual encounters? why doesn't anyone want to settle down anymore

    ReplyDelete