Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Large Step Back

I've been taking a large step back from the New Leaf/Last Chance Guy.  I will continue to go on dates when he asks and be pleasant; that's where it ends.  I am not going to try to determine how much he likes me.  I like him, but as we all know, actions speak louder than words.  He's done some good things, but he also done some not good things.

Until he shows me he's 100% in, then why should I think about it?  He's either very interested or not interested enough.  If he doesn't show me he's very interested, I am taking a mental hiatus.  If he shows me he's not interested enough, his loss.

7 comments:

  1. I commend you on staying strong. You have a lot of self respect and it's great you don't put up with any of the shit men trying to pull out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anon! It seems like the men I meet will try to get away with the least amount of effort possible, no dice!

      Delete
  2. Same with the men I meet. I think it's men in general these days. I hear it from all of my friends. Unfortunately, I have put up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He shouldn't be 100% in if you aren't. If he is.. that's usually sign of crazy.

    ReplyDelete