Friday, April 3, 2015

Then Again, No

That guy I went out with earlier in the week is not someone I want to see again.  He emailed me around 10 pm last night saying he had a great time and wants to see me again.  Then he emailed me at 8 am this morning saying, that my lack of response must mean I'm not interested.

That second email made my very angry.  It's been less than 12 hours and that includes times when people are normally sleeping.  I could have been at the bar til 2 am and slept until 8:30 am or a ton of other scenarios.

I will not respond to him because he seems unstable.  If he's behaving this way when we went out once, it'll get worse.  He seems very insecure and needs a lot of attention.  Even if there was a spark (there wasn't), I would not go out with him again.

4 comments:

  1. Valid point. Not normal behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does seem too demanding but I would still write to him explaining why you would not go out with him... He needs to know that he screwed up, and that's it's not you but him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that some time has passed and I'm no longer angry, I could shoot him an email...

      Delete