Monday, December 17, 2012

A Thin Line Between Love And Hate

People always say there is a thin line between love and hate.  Hm, well yes, I would agree that there are intense feelings there.  That's about it.  Think I hate Smart Guy.  Seeing him in my OkCupid "Visitors" list causes my eyes to roll to the back of my head.  I get annoyed just reading his profile and knowing that he exists.  His asinine text messages absolutely infuriate me.  How did it get here?  Not sure, don't think I care to figure this out.  Maybe it's because I've fairly (or unfairly) labeled him as whiny and negative.  Maybe he represents my dashed hope that he would turn out awesome.  Done is done.  Wasted enough time talking and thinking about him, no point in wasting more (unless I actually learn something from this exercise).

I am indifferent to The Brain.  Indifference is not terrible because it means that I haven't completely ruled him out (even though that's what I did several years ago).  Smart Guy on the other hand is totally ruled out.

No comments:

Post a Comment