Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What Happened To Valley Guy?

Yes, back to Valley Guy.  This is hilarious.  I am glad I can find humor in everything.

All sorts of things came out of this guy's mouth on the third date, such as:
  1. How many dates is it going to take for us to hook up?
  2. Why haven't you made a move on me yet?
  3. Are you ever going to put on a sexy black dress for me or do you like dressing like a 17 year old boy?
  4. How do you not think that is funny?  You are stupid.  I am just kidding (nope, didn't seem like he was kidding)
  5. I thought I had you figured out, but I guess I don't (this has got to be the funniest.  More often than not, I appear ditzy.  Yeah, sometimes I really am ditzy, but that doesn't mean I am not watching/keeping notes)
  6. I am really smart, much smarter than you (really?  See #5)
  7. I don't believe you don't want me
He left the ball in my court last time I saw him.  I really thought he knew he was cut.  I think he knows now...  He has only called once and driven by my apartment once.  Yes, he really did drive by my place (how many times, I don't know, I only caught him once).  How embarrassing is it for him that I caught him driving by my apartment because I was standing at the curb talking to a friend?  LMAO.  Yes, most girls would be scared of some guy driving by her place, but I was not; I am used to it, this kind of sh*t happens to me ALL the time.

I am sure he means well and no, I don't wish him harm.  I think he is really immature and a mama's boy.  He whined and threw tantrums.  He even tried to use peer pressure, "Everyone is doing it."

NEXT!

No comments:

Post a Comment