Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Why Do I Do This

Against my better judgement, I went out with the Valley Guy again (this guy).  I didn't do it because I thought there was something there.  I did it because he was so persistent and I became curious.  He sent me several messages (unreturned messages because I just didn't reply).  None of these messages were scary/stalkerish.  They seemed nice and he seemed interested.

So, we went out a couple of more times.  The first date was fine, he was funny.  I didn't learn a single thing about him that I didn't already know; purely superficial conversation.  The second date was dinner...at his place.  I was under the impression that we were meeting up at his place and going from there.  That's what he told me we would be doing.  No real conversation, watched TV.  The guy has a car and didn't even offer to drive me home.  At this point I shouldn't have even agreed to a third date; I wasn't planning to.  Then he called with a daytime activity that sounded fun.  Third date was fun in the beginning and I wish I saw him in daylight earlier because this guy looks old.  I wouldn't be surprised if he was in his early 40s and lied about his age.  I knew on the third date that I would never see him again.  I thought he understood this, I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment