Sunday, July 5, 2009

Randoms

Where do these randoms come from??

Went out with Young Guy last night. He is just a friend, calm down.

I don't like to go out on major holidays. July 4th ranks pretty high up there. Met one guy who kept asking me the same questions over and over. I was just being polite by talking to him since Young Guy was talking to one of his friends. Did he seriously think he was getting somewhere by making me repeat myself several times? Then there was the really tall guy who does something with ships...mechanic perhaps. Really dude?

I have started to tell guys my educational background to get them to stop talking to me. This usually works quite well with guys who didn't go to grad school and guys who went to sh*tty grad schools. Unfortunately, this did not work with dumb*ss 1 or 2 last night.

This is why I don't go out all that much anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment