Friday, November 13, 2015

I'm Begging You

Smart Guy who I haven't spoken to in years asked me if I'm married yet via text.  He's also literally begging me to see him.  It was "Hey, are you married yet?  I'm begging you to see me.  Please have dinner with me."  No, I am not going.  Yes, he is very successful, well educated, smart, et al, but I don't like the way he made me feel.  Everything I accomplished in life was due to "luck and good looks."  And, I don't wish to argue with him on why my opinions are "right" or "wrong."

2 comments:

  1. As annoying as his persistence probably is to you, I'm sure it is a good feeling that he still wants your validation! And it's so satisfying to not give it to those kinds of guys. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi M! I don't find him annoying (anymore). Now it's, "It's that time again? Ok"

      Delete