Thursday, June 28, 2012

Next!

Next!  I wouldn't say I am angry as much as I am annoyed.  Women in SF have done something very wrong.  Have they all behaved like a bunch of sluts?

I heard from that Monday guy - not surprised.  It was a pretty douchey text - also not surprised.  Something about me being frigid.  For f*cking real?  I've known the guy for all of 45 minutes.  I wrote back something along the lines of "Good luck, harder to get into than Fort Knox."

Seriously, ladies of San Francisco, are you letting every guy you meet jump into your bed as soon as you meet him?  At that point, you probably don't know his last name (maybe not even his first name), if he has ever been to prison, his gambling habits, if he bathes regularly, and other things beneficial tidbits.

1 comment:

  1. I think they do! This past weekend, a guy actually told me, after half an hour of flirting in a bar, to give him a call sometime. Needless to say, I walked away without getting his number. Girls are way too easy and they chase and they have conditioned SF men to be passive and non-masculine.

    ReplyDelete