Thursday, June 7, 2012

I've Been Thinking About Weather

So, I've been thinking about weather.

Warm weather = people want to go outside and enjoy the weather, people tend to drop whomever they are dating and play the field, and people get married (think about all the spring and summer weddings you have been to), people go out more (anywhere - parks, bars, malls, movies, whatever)

Cold weather = people want to stay indoors, people wouldn't mind having a warm body nearby, people couple up, people don't meet new people because they are very busy in their apartments trying to stay warm.

Of course these are glittering generalizations.  However, doesn't this very short list of observations imply that San Francisco should be good for dating because it's usually pretty freaking cold?

I am going to go back to my introvert idea.  Dating in SF would be better if there weren't as many introverts.  That still doesn't make me want to go out more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment