Wednesday, February 23, 2011

No Guy Friends

I have a lot of guy friends.  Apparently, if I want to meet a guy, this is not helpful.  I've heard this before, but this seems to be true.  When was the last time your guy friend tried to set you up?  This question is for both guys and girls out there, but more for the girls.  Girls are always trying to hook up their gal pals.  I don't see many guys trying to hook up their gal pals.

I should befriend more girls.  Too bad I find most girls to be irritating...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I don't know if that makes a difference. I've had plenty of guy and girl friends, and none of them have ever wanted to set me up. Actually come to think of it, the only matchmaker I've known among my friends was a guy. Lol.

    I have heard that rule before though, about how we should be friends with girls instead of guys because they'll set us up with people... personally I think that's just a convenient lie made up by other single girls who don't want us getting close to all the single men.

    ReplyDelete