Sunday, February 6, 2011

Nice Day Out

While the rest of the country has been pounded by Jack Frost, San Francisco has been unseasonably warm.  When I say unseasonably warm, I should clarify...San Francisco is almost never this warm.  It has been in the high 60s and low 70s.  This isn't even the kind of weather we would get in "summer" (June/July...it's actually really cold, think 50s) or our "Indian summer" (October/November...mid 60s during the day, cold at night).

I am not too fond of those that judge (duh, read some of my other posts).  Well, I especially dislike those who like to go out biking, swimming, hiking, kayaking, running, fishing, camping, golfing, etc. when it is warm out and have an issue that I don't.  Don't get me wrong, I like the warm weather, but why do I have to go outside to truly "enjoy" it?  I like staying indoors and reading a magazine on a gorgeous day.  Unlike the weaklings, I'll go on a hike in 45 degree weather when I feel like it, not because it's warm out.

In case you haven't figured it out, I do not want a guy who likes to "be active" if I have to partake in this activity.  I would rather have a guy that likes to play video games on "nice days" than a guy that can be found biking.

It all comes down to this: "don't judge."

No comments:

Post a Comment