Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Belated New Year

Happy Belated New Year!  Yes, chance number two for resolutions.  I never made them the first time around, so should I start now?  Sure, why not...
  1. Do things that I want to do, not because I think I am missing out on something if I don't (I know some of you must go out on a Saturday night when your friends call because you don't want to miss out on what happens)
  2. Clean out my life (Facebook friends, old emails, clothes, things - I have 30+ bobby pins, the last time I used a bobby pin was 12 or so years ago); I urge you to do the same, it feels great having less clutter whther it be mental or material
  3. Get more sleep (I like sleeping, there are several studies saying sleep is great for the mind and body - most importantly skin)

No comments:

Post a Comment