Saturday, January 2, 2016

Still Sick

I haven't said much because I'm still sick.  It's been a week?  I don't know, it feels like it's been a year.  Things I know I will continue doing in 2016:
  1. Traveling more
  2. Taking more "recharge/me time"
  3. Ridding myself of more material possessions
As for the whole dating/relationship thing?  I sorta really don't care.  I don't know if I'm the marrying type.  Most likely not because I'm not even the relationship type; I disqualify and get bored of men quickly.  Maybe I haven't found the "right guy" because I really really really like being on my own.  I like being in charge of my time and not having anyone else to take into consideration.  If someone seems very interesting, I'll go for a drink (when I'm here, I don't plan on being in SF much).

No comments:

Post a Comment