Thursday, December 3, 2015

That's What You Get!

Several guys I've dated, gone on a few dates with, et al have been reaching out to me over the last month.  Smart Guy, The Brain, Valley Guy, and more.  Guess they should've thought about their behavior before I disqualified them.  That's what you get!  Perhaps they are contacting me because it's the holiday season, it's cold out, they've finally got their nerve, they're bored, or it's finally occurred to them that I'm a catch.  Don't care why, they were all disqualified years ago.  I will not reply to any of them.  Them contacting me makes me laugh for a minute; you snooze, you lose.  I'd rather spend the rest of my life happily single than unhappily attached, especially to any of them.  I do not have a fear being alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment