Monday, April 26, 2010

The Story

I was MIA for a while.  What happened?

Felix
I did not go out with Felix for Valentine's Day.  Strange situation really...last time I spoke with him (late February) he said something about wanting to get together.  I haven't heard from him and I haven't contacted him.  He is a shady character.  I remember he fibbed about missing a party sometime in the Fall and totally forgot that he had lied about why he bailed.  He hasn't been a candidate for a while now, but I don't think that is the last I have heard from him.  It's too bad...he is incredible on paper!

Odie
I hadn't seen Odie since the last time I mentioned him in the blog; that means it was before early February.  Well, he has made a few appearances in the last two weeks.  I am not sure if or what his game plan is.  This has been going on for as long as I have known him...two years?  My patience has been gone and well, he is a friend...dreaded word, right guys?

Oblivious Guy
Oh yeah, him.  I got an email from him a couple of weeks ago.  Should he be institutionalized? 

The Brain
This is a much longer story.  I went out with him for Valentine's Day and ended up dating him, as in he was my boyfriend.  Some of it was good, some of it was bad.  We are not together anymore, but run into each other at least once a month.  I will get into more detail in the next couple of posts...there is just so much to tell.

Come on universe, please send me new guys...preferably ones I could see forever with.

No comments:

Post a Comment