Saturday, April 28, 2012

Flakes

Talked to a new coworker today.  She actually met her husband in San Francisco!  This is a first.  They met online several years ago.  We talked about her dating adventures in SF before she met her husband.  She said the guys are flakes.  I can see it! 

I think flake applies to everyone though, guys and gals, in all situations.  For example, people will meet up for drinks as friends and say, something like "Let's do it again."  They then never do it again.  This happens with my assorted friends and I think it's great because I'd rather be doing something else.  Almost anything else.  My idea of fun early evening is not sitting in a loud bar shouting at each other.

Then there are people I actually want to see, but my couch just sounds so nice...so do my pajamas.  I don't think I have always been a flake.  SF encourages it and I don't mind.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bit lost here.In fact,I'm a lot lost.

    Flakes in guys!!?

    I'm a pick-up artist,a coach in the seduction community,and we have ton loads of materials on girls who flake.

    Never have I heard of men flaking until now.

    If a guy does flake,it's without a doubt genuine.But if a girl flakes,it's almost always guaranteed to be a shady reason.

    ReplyDelete