Saturday, April 2, 2011

Another Event

I went to another event this week.  I am not sure what category the event falls into..."the arts," fundraiser, or party?  I think it was a party for "the arts."  However, none of the party goers were actually into the arts even though the event was at a museum.

I don't think I will go to many more of these events.  Patrons were primarily women, much older men, and more women.  I ran into some people I knew, but didn't necessarily want to talk to.  Arthur was there, but I pretended not to see him.

I must say, even though I am not interested in guys over 60, they do have chuztpah!  One guy asked me if I would go to dinner with him.  I said, no, but I did think it was great that he had the balls to ask.  I was very nice in my "pass."

1 comment:

  1. Lol - wow that's kind of funny. You're right though - cool that he had the balls to ask! Good for him!

    ReplyDelete