Monday, December 27, 2010

Okay Now Part 2: Locations

Four or five months is a pretty long time.  Some places I have gone...

Places I've visited in San Francisco to scope out the scene:
  • Giants baseball game before the Giants won the World Series
  • Giants parade after they won the World Series
  • A variety of parks ranging from Duboce Park to Huntington Park
  • Three different movie theaters
  • Laundromat
  • Bars in the marina (yuppie bars to dive bars)
  • Marina Green
  • 49ers football games
  • Fort Mason
  • Grocery stores (Trader Joe's, Costco, Safeway, Whole Foods)
  • Walgreens
  • Bars in the financial district
  • Restaurants in the financial district
  • Plays
  • Borders bookstore
  • Dentist's office
  • Doctor's office
  • Library
Where I have gone outside of San Francisco to scope out the scene:
  • Santa Row (San Jose, CA)
  • Stanford University
  • Muir Woods
  • Los Angeles
I have done a lot in the last four or so months.  However, I have not seen any appealing guys.  Well, there was that one shirtless guy running in the woods, but how does that help me??  I wasn't going to run with him or trip him up so...

No comments:

Post a Comment