Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Begging Mutual Friends

It's 2017 and I'm not supposed to be talking about the ex guy.  I will for a minute because I'd like to share what he's doing wrong.  He's been asking mutual friends to talk to me on his behalf.  That seems incredibly immature.  He knows what went wrong between us.  Instead of trying to fix the things that needed to be fixed (not that I think those things can be fixed), he's begging mutual friends to get involved.  When mutual friends bring up his name, I change the topic.

Like one of my resolutions for 2017, I'm not taking any guy seriously unless he gives me a reason to take him seriously.  And, with this guy, I do not take him seriously.  I am annoyed that he's trying to involve mutual friends.  I would just like for him to leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment