Thursday, August 7, 2014

Looking

Lol, just watched an episode of HBO's Looking (show about gay guys in SF).  In the first episode, two guys were on a date at Press Club.  If this show depicts how gay dating is in SF works, it's pretty similar to some of the dates I've been on.  On the date, one guy was being interrogated (questions included "How old are you?  I forgot what it said on your profile" and "are you drug and disease free?"), and he said, "I feel like I'm having a physical."

Instead of fighting the whole interrogation dates, I'm just going to expect it...maybe this way, I won't be as irked if it happens.

2 comments:

  1. It's funny how you consider normal Q&A to be an interrogation. God forbid a guy wants to get to know you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think those questions are "normal." Come on, "Are you drug and disease free" is definitely not a "normal" question. "How old are you" something already disclosed.

      I would consider normal questions as "What are your hobbies? What are your favorite foods? How are you?"

      Delete