While we are on the topic, let's talk about online dating. I have a stalker and might be crazy. Red flags include:
- He wants to know where I went to school, where I am from, where I work, where I live, etc. With technology these days, it's a bit too easy to figure out my identity.
- He has my number and always calls when he sees me online
- He has sent me over 15 texts with me only replying to two (early on)
- He texts me at hours I deem inappropriate to see where I am
- Did I mention I have not seen him in person and don't plan on it either? Safety first kids