Thursday, April 23, 2015

That Was Unexpected

Well that was unexpected.  It's been less than a week since I started taking my large step back from the New Leaf/Last Chance Guy and well, I don't care.  I used to like him and now I don't.  Maybe it's hormones, maybe I finally see him for who he really is (not who I want him to be), maybe it's stale and old, or maybe it's something else.

I'd be curious to see if my opinion changes the next time I see him (next week).  We were supposed to have dinner tonight, but I cancelled because I'm so not feeling it right now and need time to go by to see if this is a phase or my new reality.

2 comments:

  1. You definitely seem to be an out-of-sight, out-of-mind type of woman! I tend to be the same way with new men. If there's not much reinforcement, I lose interest for whatever reason.

    ReplyDelete