Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Entitlement

There is too much entitlement out there in the dating world.  I am sure I am one of those people, but I am at least conscious of it and trying to change my way of thinking.  Yeah yeah, I am educated, easy to look at, fun, have a great sense of humor, yadda yadda yadda.  However, I also have some not so positive traits and might not be the warmest person in the world.

I see these guys out there who think they are the sh*t and deserve to get the hottest supermodel in the world because they are rich, smart, handsome, have a nice apartment, went to Harvard, etc.  They need to remember, this is SF, there are tons of rich, smart guys, with nice apartments and Harvard degrees.  Notice how I left handsome out (it's in the eye of the beholder anyway).  I have met some truly unfortunate looking guys who think they are handsome. 

Back to the topic at hand, these entitled guys need to remember, they aren't perfect either, so learn when to stop chasing after perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment