Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What Is Really Important?

There seem to be a couple of different schools of thought on this whole relationship thing. 
  1. Compatibility is the most important, for example, waking up around the same time in the morning, thoughts on noise/quiet, etc; I still think this is important
  2. Shared interests is important (I tend to think shared interests are an indicator of compatibility); not sure I agree with this at all.  I could be compatible with someone very into video games even though I couldn't play one to save my life.  Guys like to "do things" with their gals like run, sail, bike, etc...I don't see why guys can't have their own "thing."  Yeah, go for that run at 6am, I'll be doing what I like to do...sleep
  3. Shared values, such as, family, religion, money management, etc; I am starting to think this is probably the most important

No comments:

Post a Comment