Friday, April 3, 2009

I Really Like Persistence

Lawyer Guy hasn't called yet. He called earlier this week and I texted him in response to his vmail. Okay, I do have technical difficulties with my phone quite often. However, I am going to go ahead and assume he got my text. I am sure I will hear from him again expecting me to drop everything to meet up with him. Not going to happen like that...

I met a boy (Skater Guy) back in September 2008 who is incredibly persistent. He's not really my type (think skaterish and slightly younger), but he is really smart and has a masters in some kind of engineering from a (if not the) top engineering school. He asked me out 2x in September and I passed (too much going on, blah blah). We recently started chatting again via email. He would like to meet up. I think I am going...why not?

As you know by now, I like persistence.

No comments:

Post a Comment