Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hmm, Bold

I went to a birthday party in the Marina (Circa) last night and there was a surprisingly large amount of bold guys out. This is extremely unusual. I am used to guys that stare at me all night, but never approach and ones that bump into me 30x as a lovely way of getting my attention. Has bumping into girls ever worked for any guy? Come on! Ladies typically appreciate some initiative...this isn't 2nd grade.

I gave out my number to 3 guys and 1 girl. Guys kept buying me drinks and I had a few too many. I know I gave my number to guys I normally wouldn't even acknowledge...lucky them. Of the 4 people, 3 of them had iPhones, sorry Blackberry.
  • Guy 1 - attorney, short, looked old...I am thinking over 40 or just aging terribly (why is this guy even at a 20 something year old's birthday party with his 55 year old friend? Better question, why does his 55 year old friend know the 20 something year old?)
  • Guy 2 - something related to wealth management, tall, seemed nice, maybe early 30s?
  • Guy 3 - Australian, seemed nice, maybe early 30s?
  • Girl 1 - nice girl, knows a ton of people, seems like she would be fun to hang out with
Hmm, not too sure if I want any of these guys to call me...

I might still be drunk and I lost my voice, but it was a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment