Wednesday, February 15, 2017

More Of A Friend?

That Saturday night date was good.  We had a lot in common.  We had a lot to talk about.  He was sociable and aware of social cues.  Unfortunately, I don't know if there's a spark.  I think I see him as more of a friend?  If he asks me out again, I'll go.

He's been texting me, but hasn't asked me on another date.  I don't consider a date an actual date unless there is a time, place, and day.  He's been throwing out ideas of things for us to do.  I've agreed to the ideas, but there aren't proposed times or days, which makes me think he might not be that sincere or interested. 

Let's see if a second date actually gets scheduled.  If it does, fine.  If it doesn't, fine.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have something against proposing the day/time? Maybe he's seeing if you'll step up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to propose day/time and always felt like those guys weren't very interested in me and just agreed to day/time because they were bored

      Delete