Sunday, June 19, 2016

The Relationship Type?

I don't think I'm the relationship type.  He calls me his girlfriend and that makes me feel awkward.  He refers to himself as my boyfriend and that also makes me feel awkward.  When I spend too much time with him, I can't wait to go home and spend some quality time by myself.  To be fair, I do this with other people too; I am not what most would consider an extrovert.

So, this leads me to a question, could I ever be happily married to anyone?  I'd see him (any him, not specifically this him) everyday, for years and years.

3 comments:

  1. What is awkward about the girlfriend/boyfriend label for you? Maybe you're just not into him? When a guy says he's not into labels, it's usually because he hasn't met the right woman. So it could work in the opposite direction too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sabrina! Yes, it could work in the opposite direction

      Delete
  2. I second what Sabrina said.

    ReplyDelete