Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Hate Him For A Hot Second

I always end up hating whoever it is I dated.  It doesn't last forever, just a hot second or two.  I don't think I actually hate them (or maybe I do).  It's more of me being angry with myself for turning a blind eye to things that I didn't like.

I've hated New Leaf Guy on several occasions.  I was probably angrier with myself more than I was with him.  I'd call him out, he'd improve short term, and then go back to doing whatever it was that I found to be offensive.

There were a couple of times where I was close to a murderous rampage because of how he treated me (fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me).  My limit was reached.  Sure, we had nice times, but those nice times are not worth it.  I find myself much calmer now that I've stopped talking to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment