Monday, June 1, 2015

Heebie Jeebies

This past weekend I went on two dates; one was satisfactory, the other one was revolting.  I'm reasonably good at deciding who to meet in real life, but this means I need to A) get even better at deciding and B) cut the date short when it takes a bad turn.

I have friends who always encourage me to accept a date, because "it's just one date."  Indeed, but what if the date is so ghastly that you are left with the heebie jeebies?

I was looking forward to seeing New Leaf Guy when he gets back in town next week.  However, after that revolting date (it was revolting because he repeatedly invaded my personal space) this past weekend, I don't want to go on a date with any man for some time.

Reminder to self and advice to others, "just one date" can scar you for a bit and f*ck staying longer because you are trying to be polite.

No comments:

Post a Comment