Wednesday, March 12, 2014

And This Is What Happens

So, Guy #1 asked me out a week and a half in advance.  It was something along the lines of, "Let's do something next weekend."  I said, "Okay."  It is now Wednesday evening and I haven't heard from him.  Meanwhile, earlier in the day, Guy #2 asked me out for dinner Saturday night.

I'll agree to dinner with Guy #2 since Guy #1 never specified a date/time.  Guys, this is what happens when plans are not defined, girl goes out with another guy!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Yep, just take the first set of definite plans that come up first. I even do that with friends (flaky ones). Plus, "next weekend" could mean anything, Guy #1 may never have meant Sat dinner in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go with #2 and if #1 tries to plan something Saturday night he'll have to plan around your plans.

    ReplyDelete