Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Another OkC Experiment

A friend sent me this article about another OkC experiment. Basically a lady (I think a lady, it could have been a guy) created a pretty nutty profile of a cute girl in Beverly Hills, CA. Even though the girl seemed like a psychopath based on her profile, lots of guys emails her.  She replied with pretty ridiculous responses and those did not deter some guys!

I guess it's right, guys really care about looks and don't mind crazy?  A guy friend once said, "Do not underestimate what a guy will tolerate for a hot girl." No kidding!

2 comments:

  1. I saw this on Mandatory.com! So sick, she talks about her bowel movements and makes a 9/11 joke.... and yet men keep messaging her.

    maybe I should dumb down my profile a little...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha disturbing! I really don't get men...as they say on How I Met Your Mother, "a person is allowed to be crazy, as long as they are equally hot".

    Maddie

    http://maddiemadridadventures.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete