Thursday, July 15, 2010

What?

What?  Does this work?  A guy sent me a Facebook email about meeting me at a party.  Well, he obviously saw my picture and there is someone out there who looks exactly like me?  No, I don't think so.  Anyway, he claimed that we met at a party and that he wants to hang out sometime.  I actually wrote back...yes, you are wondering why (because I don't want guys who think they have a chance out there when they don't).  I told him I wasn't at the party and have no idea who he is.

Now, I think he was just browsing Facebook and decided I could be someone he wants to meet.  Irritating.

2 comments:

  1. Ewwww...obnoxious!! it's a dull Tuesday night..think I'll try cruising FB like it's the Craigs List "Missed Encounters" section:
    Dear Cute FB guy, saw you at Starbucks this morning. Me: Choking on my Frappe Vente...You: shaking your hot ass in front of me....
    ...ok..maybe not...but GEESH...we all gotta have some kind of stimulating hobby I suppose, right?!

    ReplyDelete