Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cleaning House

I am cleaning house...literally right now.  However, I plan to stop conversing with those that I am not very fond of and those I find annoying.  I should clean out my Facebook friends list while I am at it.

Rather than moving, I am going to make my current space more hospitable.  That really means I have a lot of junk and should throw some stuff out.  If I end up moving, less junk = easier and cheaper to move.

Have you ever noticed less clutter usually makes people happier?  Clutter being junk, clothes, papers, old magazines, old mail, email, etc.  How about acquaintances you met a while back, but don't really ever want to become friends with?  What about the friends you tolerate for whatever reason, but you really dislike them?

Start cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment