Saturday, June 1, 2013

This Is Getting Really Annoying

Besides Ok Cupid, I have other online dating profiles (who doesn't these days).  The Brain is usually a match (for some unknown reason) and thinks it necessary to contact me off those sites.  Is he trying to be funny?  Can someone tell me why (besides wanting to me in my head like the anonymous commenter pointed out a couple of weeks ago)? 

This is getting really annoying.  I'm okay when I am puzzled, I am not okay when I am annoyed.  I was annoyed with Smart Guy and we all know what happened to him (for those of you new to the site, I never spoke to him again even though he sent countless texts).

Furthermore, I see guys I used to date or am friends with on these dating sites all the time.  I do NOT contact them via these sites because I am a normal human being.

1 comment:

  1. YES! I wrote a post about this awhile back... it really unnerves me when someone I know (or is a friend-of-friend and has "seen" me on social media) messages me via dating site. If you know me in real life, you have more organic ways of contacting me. It's irritating.

    ReplyDelete