Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Busted!

Busted!  I saw Smart Guy cruising around my neighborhood.  It was 100% him.  He was driving really slowly and had a girl in the car.  Okay, Smart Guy driving around a block from my apartment wouldn't have been that big of a deal IF he actually lived in SF.  Friendly reminder, Smart Guy lives in Silicon Valley.  Also, unless he was looking for parking (which he was not), there was no reason to come off of a major street, to drive on a side street, to then get back on the major street he came from.

I am quite sure he saw me.  I was leaning against a gate while talking on the phone in my neon blue warm up jacket.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Totally, especially since he texts me fairly often considering I haven't responded to any of them since 2012.

      Delete